Bosch Serie 4 KGN39VWEAG 70/30 Frost Free Fridge Freezer White E Rated #309974
**** RRP £629.00**** GRAB A BARGAIN TODAY!!!
Front: : Scuff marks on both doors (see pictures)
Left: : No visible marks to be seen on camera
Back: : Push marks on the left side (see pictures)
Right: : Push marks (see pictures)
Top: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Dimensions 2030 (H) x 600 (W) x 660 (D)
Adjustable Shelves Yes
Annual Energy Consumption 273
Annual Energy Cost Based On 15.40p/Unit £42.04
Anti Bacterial Protection No
Arrangement Fridge Over Freezer
Auto Defrost Refrigerator Yes
Bottle Storage In The Door Yes
Compartment Type Drawers and Shelves
Dairy Compartment No
Display Type LED
easyAccess Shelf Yes
Egg Tray Yes
Energy Rating E
Fast Freeze Yes
Flame Retardant Aluminium Lined Back Yes
Freezer Capacity (Net) 87
Freezer Star Rating 4
Fridge Capacity (Net) 279
Frost Free Freezer Yes
Hinge Position Right
Holiday Setting Yes
Ice Cube Tray Yes
Interior Light LED
Manual Defrost No
Manufacturer Warranty 5
Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only Yes
No Frost Yes
Noise Level 39
Number of Compartments (Freezer) 3
Number of Shelves (Fridge) 5
Open Door Alert Yes
Overall Capacity 279 / 87
Power Cable Length 240
Power Failure Safe Storage 16
Rear Panel Material Flame Retardant Aluminium Lined Back
Required Room Temperature 10 to 43
Requires Own Furniture Door No
Requires Plumbing No
Reversible Door No
Salad Crisper Yes
Shelf Type Safety Glass
Split Type 70/30
Super Cooling Yes
Super Fast Freezing Yes
Temperature Controls Yes
Temperature Warning Light Yes
Total Capacity 366
FINAL SALES PRICE INCLUDES VAT
If you are unsure of the description please do not hesitate to contact our sales office
All customers are welcome to collect. ( If you pay via PayPal prior to collection, you must collect in person with valid photo ID )
PREFERRED method of payment is via Credit/Debit card
A telephone number is required for delivery. This can be left in the PayPal notes or sent to us via contact seller.
Please contact our sales office MON TO FRI: 10-5 SATURDAY: 11-4 SUNDAY: CLOSED
WE HAVE A SHOWROOM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC !!!
ADDRESS: ElekDirect Ltd, 73 St Helens Road Bolton BL3 3PR
OPENING HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 10-5 SATURDAY: 11-4 SUNDAY: CLOSED
ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
- The vehicles used to deliver our items are 7.5 tonne lorries, please make sure this type of vehicle will fit down your access road.
- The delivery company will contact you directly to arrange a delivery date and time slot, we MUST HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, if you do not send it then your appliance will NOT be sent until you do.
- When delivery takes place you must un-pack and fully check the item prior to signing. If you do sign as OK and acceptable then any damage notified afterwards cannot be claimed for.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during transit please refuse delivery and the driver will bring the item back to our warehouse.
- All deliveries are made by a two-man team, they will try to bring the appliance into the room of your choice. This is subject to the size of the product ( getting past obstructions / through doorways ) and also in weight. If the team can not safely move the appliance to the desired room then they will deliver it to the nearest point.
- The delivery team are not able to deliver appliances that they deem too heavy up or down steps
- The delivery crew will make every effort to protect your appliance and home from damage. It is your responsibility to move any ornaments etc. Also if you are concerned about any damage to your floor it is your responsibility to put down a protective layer.
- The delivery crew will only deliver. They will not remove doors, door frames or even windows. It is your responsibility to make sure there is a safe access passage for the appliance to be delivered.
Postage is dependent on your postcode
DELIVERY IS MAINLAND UK.
Please note we do not deliver to parts of the Scottish Highlands. Please check we can deliver to your postcode prior to bidding/purchase.
All Deliveries take between 3-10 working days from date of payment. ( Providing we have all details including phone number )
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange preferred payment method.
- Paypal e-cheques can take up to 10 working days to clear, again if paying by this method we can only deliver to CONFIRMED PayPal address.If collecting this must also be done in person and must bring photo ID with you.
- All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method.
- Deliveries: All deliveries usually take between 3-10 working days after confirmed payment is received. Please forward all available contact telephone numbers with payment, this will allow deliveries to be arranged in the minimum amount of time and without fuss.
- E-Manuals: Manufacturers often only include E-Manuals with this type of appliance, to reduce their carbon footprint and waste. All manuals are available on the manufacturers website, please refer to this before attempting to install your machine. As incorrect installation may void your warranty.
Delivery Makes The Difference.
We recognise that you, the customers, are the most important part of our business, and your complete satisfaction is paramount to us. We listen and continually invest to ensure that you receive the highest level of service and that your shopping experience is a pleasurable one.