NEFF N50 J1ACE4HN0B Built Under Double Oven Stainless Steel A/B Rated #252962
**** RRP £806.00 **** GRAB A BARGAIN TODAY!!!
COLLECTION IN PERSON MORE THAN WELCOME
Front: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Top: Push mark (see pictures)
Left: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Right: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Please note this appliance is designed to fit under the counter.
Dimensions 717 (H) x 594 (W) x 550 (D)
Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
Bottom Element Only (Second Cavity) Yes
Catalytic / Stay Clean liners Yes
Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Back
Catalytic Liners Position (Second Cavity) Back And Sides
Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
Cleaning Method (Second Cavity) Catalytic / Stay Clean Liners
Comes with Plug/Cable No
Control Panel Lock Yes
Control Type Retractable
Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
Defrost Feature (Second Cavity) No
Display Type LCD
Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Bottom
Door Hinge Position (Second Cavity) Bottom
Door Type Double Glazed Window
EcoClean Direct Yes
Electrical Connection 5.3
Energy Consumption Conventional (Main Cavity) 0.8
Energy Consumption Conventional (Second Cavity) 0.8
Energy Consumption Fan (Main Cavity) 0.71
Energy Rating A/B
Energy Rating (Main Cavity) A
Energy Rating (Second Cavity) B
Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
Fan Assisted (Second Cavity) No
Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop Yes
Fuel Type Electric
Fuse Rating 25
Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes – Handle Not Included
Grill Type (Main Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
Grill Type (Second Cavity) Variable Electric Grill
Integrated appliance Yes
Interior Light (Main Cavity) Yes
Interior Light (Second Cavity) Yes
Main Cavity Capacity 47
Main Cavity Position Bottom
Main Cavity Size Medium (35 to 64 litres)
Main Cavity Type Multifunctional
Manufacturer Warranty 2
Manufacturer Warranty Domestic Use Only Yes
Number of Cavities 2
Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 7
Number Of Functions (Second Cavity) 4
Number Of Ovens 2
Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 3
Number Of Shelves (Second Cavity) 3
Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity) Closed
Open/Closed Door Grilling (Second Cavity) Closed
Power Requirements Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician
Removable Inner Door Glass Yes
Second Cavity Capacity 34
Second Cavity Position Top
Second Cavity Size Small (12 to 34 litres)
Second Cavity Type Electric Conventional Oven / Grill
Telescopic Shelf Runners Yes
Timer Type Electronic Programmable Timer
Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) Yes
Top and Bottom Element (Second Cavity) Yes
Top Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
Top Element Only (Second Cavity) Yes
FINAL SALES PRICE INCLUDES VAT
If you are unsure of the description please do not hesitate to contact our sales office
All customers are welcome to collect. ( If you pay via PayPal prior to collection, you must collect in person with valid photo ID )
PREFERRED method of payment is via Credit/Debit card
A telephone number is required for delivery. This can be left in the PayPal notes or sent to us via contact seller.
Please contact our sales office Mon-Fri 9.30-5.00. Sat 10.00-4.00 Sun 11.00-3.00
WE HAVE A SHOWROOM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC !!!
ADDRESS: ElekDirect Ltd, 73 St Helens Road Bolton BL3 3PR
OPENING HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 9-5 SATURDAY: 10-4 SUNDAY: 11-3
ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
- The vehicles used to deliver our items are 7.5 tonne lorries, please make sure this type of vehicle will fit down your access road.
- The delivery company will contact you directly to arrange a delivery date and time slot, we MUST HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, if you do not send it then your appliance will NOT be sent until you do.
- When delivery takes place you must un-pack and fully check the item prior to signing. If you do sign as OK and acceptable then any damage notified afterwards cannot be claimed for.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during transit please refuse delivery and the driver will bring the item back to our warehouse.
- All deliveries are made by a two-man team, they will try to bring the appliance into the room of your choice. This is subject to the size of the product ( getting past obstructions / through doorways ) and also in weight. If the team can not safely move the appliance to the desired room then they will deliver it to the nearest point.
- The delivery team are not able to deliver appliances that they deem too heavy up or down steps
- The delivery crew will make every effort to protect your appliance and home from damage. It is your responsibility to move any ornaments etc. Also if you are concerned about any damage to your floor it is your responsibility to put down a protective layer.
- The delivery crew will only deliver. They will not remove doors, door frames or even windows. It is your responsibility to make sure there is a safe access passage for the appliance to be delivered.
Postage is dependent on your postcode
DELIVERY IS MAINLAND UK.
Please note we do not deliver to parts of the Scottish Highlands. Please check we can deliver to your postcode prior to bidding/purchase.
All Deliveries take between 4-7 working days from date of payment. ( Providing we have all details including phone number )
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange prefered payment method.
- Paypal e-cheques can take up to 10 working days to clear, again if paying by this method we can only deliver to CONFIRMED PayPal address.If collecting this must also be done in person and must bring photo ID with you.
- All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method. If you want your item delivered to a different address please contact us on the above number prior to payment.
- Deliveries: All deliveries usually take between 3-10 working days after confirmed payment is received. Please forward all available contact telephone numbers with payment, this will allow deliveries to be arranged in the minimum amount of time and without fuss.
E-Manuals: Manufacturers often only include E-Manuals with this type of appliance, to reduce their carbon footprint and waste. All manuals are available on the manufacturers website, please refer to this before attempting to install your machine. As incorrect installation may void your warranty.
Delivery Makes The Difference.
We recognise that you, the customers, are the most important part of our business, and your complete satisfaction is paramount to us. We listen and continually invest to ensure that you receive the highest level of service and that your shopping experience is a pleasurable one.