Samsung Dual Cook NV75K5571RS Built In Electric Oven S/Steel A Rated #249335
**** RRP £650 **** GRAB A BARGAIN TODAY!!!
COLLECTION IN PERSON MORE THAN WELCOME
Front: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Top: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Left: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Right: No visible marks to be seen on camera
Dimensions (H)59.5 x (W)59.5 x (D)56.6
Control Panel Lock Yes
Control Type Dial / Touch
Display Type LCD
Energy Rating A
Fuel Type Electric
Grill Pan/Drip Tray Included Yes – Handle Not Included
Integrated appliance Yes
Keep Warm Function Yes
Number of Cavities 1
Number Of Ovens 1
Programmable Timer Yes
Timer Type Electronic Programmable Timer
Features We Love
Dual Cook Yes
Exclusive to AO Yes
Pyrolytic Self Cleaning Yes
Steam Cleaning Yes
How Well Does It Perform?
Energy Consumption Conventional (Main Cavity) 0.99 Kwh
Energy Consumption Fan (Main Cavity) 0.83 Kwh
Comes with Plug/Cable No
Electrical Connection 3.95 KW
Fits In Cabinet Under Worktop Yes
Fits In Eye Level Cabinet Yes
Fuse Rating 16 amps
Power Requirements Needs Hard Wiring By An Electrician
Bottom Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
Catalytic Liners Position (Main Cavity) Not Applicable
Cleaning Method (Main Cavity) Pyrolytic Self Cleaning
Defrost Feature (Main Cavity) Yes
Door Hinge Position (Main Cavity) Bottom
Door Type Quadruple Glazed Window
Energy Rating (Main Cavity) A
Fan Assisted (Main Cavity) Yes
Grill Type (Main Cavity) Full Width Electric Grill
Interior Light (Main Cavity) Yes
Main Cavity Capacity 75 Litres
Main Cavity Position Centre
Main Cavity Size Large (65 litres and above)
Main Cavity Type Multifunctional
Number Of Functions (Main Cavity) 11
Number Of Shelves (Main Cavity) 2
Open/Closed Door Grilling (Main Cavity) Closed
Removable Inner Door Glass Yes
Top and Bottom Element (Main Cavity) Yes
Top Element Only (Main Cavity) Yes
Category Electric Single Ovens
Twin Fan Yes
Weight 45 Kg
Manufacturer Warranty 5 Years
FINAL SALES PRICE INCLUDES VAT
If you are unsure of the description please do not hesitate to contact our sales office
All customers are welcome to collect. ( If you pay via PayPal prior to collection, you must collect in person with valid photo ID )
PREFERRED method of payment is via Credit/Debit card
A telephone number is required for delivery. This can be left in the PayPal notes or sent to us via contact seller.
Please contact our sales office Mon-Fri 9.30-5.00. Sat 10.00-4.00 Sun 11.00-3.00
WE HAVE A SHOWROOM OPEN TO THE PUBLIC !!!
ADDRESS: ElekDirect Ltd, 73 St Helens Road Bolton BL3 3PR
OPENING HOURS: MONDAY TO FRIDAY: 9-5 SATURDAY: 10-4 SUNDAY: 11-3
ANY QUERIES OR QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US
- The vehicles used to deliver our items are 7.5 tonne lorries, please make sure this type of vehicle will fit down your access road.
- The delivery company will contact you directly to arrange a delivery date and time slot, we MUST HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER, if you do not send it then your appliance will NOT be sent until you do.
- When delivery takes place you must un-pack and fully check the item prior to signing. If you do sign as OK and acceptable then any damage notified afterwards cannot be claimed for.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during transit please refuse delivery and the driver will bring the item back to our warehouse.
- All deliveries are made by a two-man team, they will try to bring the appliance into the room of your choice. This is subject to the size of the product ( getting past obstructions / through doorways ) and also in weight. If the team can not safely move the appliance to the desired room then they will deliver it to the nearest point.
- The delivery team are not able to deliver appliances that they deem too heavy up or down steps
- The delivery crew will make every effort to protect your appliance and home from damage. It is your responsibility to move any ornaments etc. Also if you are concerned about any damage to your floor it is your responsibility to put down a protective layer.
- The delivery crew will only deliver. They will not remove doors, door frames or even windows. It is your responsibility to make sure there is a safe access passage for the appliance to be delivered.
Postage is dependent on your postcode
DELIVERY IS MAINLAND UK.
Please note we do not deliver to parts of the Scottish Highlands. Please check we can deliver to your postcode prior to bidding/purchase.
All Deliveries take between 4-7 working days from date of payment. ( Providing we have all details including phone number )
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange prefered payment method.
- Paypal e-cheques can take up to 10 working days to clear, again if paying by this method we can only deliver to CONFIRMED PayPal address.If collecting this must also be done in person and must bring photo ID with you.
- All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method. If you want your item delivered to a different address please contact us on the above number prior to payment.
- Deliveries: All deliveries usually take between 3-10 working days after confirmed payment is received. Please forward all available contact telephone numbers with payment, this will allow deliveries to be arranged in the minimum amount of time and without fuss.
- E-Manuals: Manufacturers often only include E-Manuals with this type of appliance, to reduce their carbon footprint and waste. All manuals are available on the manufacturers website, please refer to this before attempting to install your machine. As incorrect installation may void your warranty.
Delivery Makes The Difference.
We recognise that you, the customers, are the most important part of our business, and your complete satisfaction is paramount to us. We listen and continually invest to ensure that you receive the highest level of service and that your shopping experience is a pleasurable one.