Surround yourself with music and movies using this Philips soundbar. It has 2 speakers built in, which create 30 Watts of audio power that’ll blast out all the action of whatever you’re enjoying. When you’re watching the sports straight after you’ve listened to the news, you’ll hear the roaring crowds just as clearly as the reporter thanks to Dolby Digital audio processing. You’ll be able to control the soundbar with the same remote as you use for the TV thanks to the HDMI ARC, meaning you won’t have a load cluttering up your coffee table. Plus, it hooks up to your phone or tablet wirelessly via Bluetooth, so when you’re in the mood for a boogie, the only thing you’ll get wrapped up in is the music.
- 30 Watts of audio power
- 2 built-in speakers for powerful, clear sound
- Bluetooth enabled for wireless connectivity
- Dolby Digital audio processing gives clear sound
- Connect to your TV with just a single HDMI cable
Manufacturers Packaging – Blemished Box ( See Pictures)
Scratch on Soundbar ( See Pictures)
Connectivity Wired & Wireless
LED Indicators Power
Number Of HDMI Outputs 1
Number of HDMI Ports 1
Power and Battery
Rechargeable Battery Yes
Dimensions (H)24.6 x (W)91.0 x (D)55.5
Soundbar Weight 1700 Grams
Weight With Packaging 2.635 Kg
Audio Power 30 Watt
Dolby® Digital Yes
Number of Channels 2
Number Of Speakers 2
Visit us at:
73 St Helens Road
(Showroom open to the public as below)
- Final Sales Price includes VAT.
- Our preferred method of payment is credit/debit card.
- All customers are welcome to collect unless an item is ‘Online Only’. (If you pay via PayPal prior to collection, you must collect in person with valid photo ID).
- It’s essential you provide us with a valid phone number for delivery. (We’ll ask you to include this at checkout).
Frequently Asked Questions
- All goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange preferred payment method.
- All goods paid for by PayPal can only be delivered to confirmed PayPal addresses, so please make sure you’ve done before paying this way. If you want your item delivered to a different address, you will need to contact us on the above number prior to payment.
- PayPal eCheques can take up to 10 working days to clear. Again, if paying by this method we can only deliver to confirmed PayPal addresses. If you’re collecting in person, you need to bring photo ID with you.
- E-manuals: Manufacturers often only include e-manuals with this type of appliance to reduce waste and minimise their carbon footprint. All manuals are available on the manufacturer’s website. Please refer to this before attempting to install your machine as incorrect installation may void your warranty.
Our customers are the most important part of our business and so we like to make sure you’re kept satisfied. We listen to you and continually invest in the highest level of service so that your shopping experience is always a pleasurable one.
Delivery is Mainland UK only
- We use 7.5 tonne lorries to deliver your items. Please make sure this type of vehicle will fit down your access road.
- All deliveries take between 3-10 working days from date of payment as long as we have all your details including your phone number.
- The delivery company will contact you directly either by call or text to arrange a delivery date and timeslot. We MUST have your phone number for deliveries otherwise your appliance can’t be sent.
- On your delivery day, you must unpack and fully check your item(s) prior to signing. If you do sign as all being OK and acceptable, any damage noticed afterwards can’t be claimed for.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during transit, please refuse delivery. The driver will then bring the item back to our warehouse.
- All deliveries are made by a two-man team who will try to bring the appliance into the room of your choice. This all depends on the size of the product (getting past obstructions / through doorways), and also on weight. If the team cannot safely move the appliance to your desired room, they will deliver it to the nearest point.
- The delivery team are unfortunately not able to deliver appliances that they deem too heavy to get up or down steps.
- The delivery team will make every effort to protect your appliance and home from damage. It is your responsibility to move any ornaments etc. If you are also concerned about any damage to your floors, then it’s also your responsibility to put down a protective layer.
- The delivery team will only deliver. They unfortunately aren’t able to remove doors, doorframes or windows. It’s your responsibility to make sure there is a safe access passage for the appliance to be delivered.
- Please note we do not deliver to parts of the Scottish Highlands. Please check we can deliver to your postcode prior to bidding/purchase.
- Any questions or queries please feel free to contact us on email@example.com