Bring your movie nights outside with the Samsung Terrace HW-LST70T/XU 3.0 All-in-One Sound Bar. Perfect for pairing with your Samsung Terrace TV, gather friends and family round for epic sporting events, classic films, or sharing holiday snaps.
Featuring a weatherproof design, you can wall mount it on your terrace and enjoy great sound with your barbeque. Dialogue is loud and clear thanks to a dedicated centre speaker.
To keep your place stylish and neat, there are no cables apart from the power adapter. Built-in WiFi and Bluetooth connections mean you can pair it with a TV, stream music from your phone, use Spotify Connect or pair the Terrace with other Samsung SmartThings speakers.
If you have an Amazon Alexa speaker, you’ll be able to control the Terrace using just your voice and Alexa.
- 210 Watts of audio power
- 4 built-in speakers for powerful, clear sound
- Identifies what’s playing & adjusts settings to match
- Stylish, compact design – can be wall mounted
- Water resistant – protected from splashes of water
Manufacturers Packaging – Blemished Box ( See Pictures)
Wall Mount Kit not Included
Scratches on Soundbar ( See Pictures)
Annual Power Consumption
Country Of Origin
(H)14.0 x (W)122.0 x (D)5.4
Standby Power Consumption
Weight With Packaging
Wired & Wireless
Water Resistant Rating
Number of Channels
Number Of Speakers
Visit us at:
73 St Helens Road
( Showroom Open to the public as below)
- Final Sales Price includes VAT.
- Our Preferred method of payment is Credit/Debit Card.
- All Customers are welcome to collect unless the item is ‘Online Only’. (If you pay via PayPal prior to collection, you must collect in person with valid photo ID).
- Its essential you provide a valid telephone number for delivery.
(We’ll ask you to include this on checkout)
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange preferred payment method.
- PayPal e-cheques can take up to 10 working days to clear, again if paying by this method we can only deliver to CONFIRMED PayPal address. If collecting this must also be done in person and must bring photo ID with you.
- All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method. If you want your item delivered to a different address, please contact us on the above number prior to payment.
- E-Manuals: Manufacturers often only include E-Manuals with this type of appliance, to reduce their carbon footprint and waste. All manuals are available on the
- manufacturers website, please refer to this before attempting to install your machine. As incorrect installation may void your warranty.
We recognise that you, the customers, are the most important part of our business, and your complete satisfaction is paramount to us. We listen and continually invest to ensure that you receive the highest level of service and that your shopping experience is a pleasurable one.
Delivery is Mainland UK only
- The vehicles used to deliver our items are 7.5 tonne lorries, please make sure this type of vehicle will fit down your access road.
- All Deliveries take between 3-10 working days from date of payment. Providing we have all details including phone number.
- The delivery company will contact you directly via call or text to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
We MUST HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR DELIVERIES, if you do not send it then your appliance will
- not be sent until you do.
- When delivery takes place you must un-pack and fully check the item prior to signing. If you do sign as OK and acceptable, then any damage notified afterwards cannot be claimed for.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during transit please refuse delivery and the driver will bring the item back to our warehouse.
- All deliveries are made by a two-man team, they will try to bring the appliance into the room of your choice. This is subject to the size of the product (getting past obstructions / through doorways) and also in weight. If the team can not safely move the appliance to the desired room, then they will deliver it to the nearest point.
- The delivery team are not able to deliver appliances that they deem too heavy up or down steps.
- The delivery crew will make every effort to protect your appliance and home from damage. It is your responsibility to move any ornaments etc. Also if you are concerned about any damage to your floor it is your responsibility to put down a protective layer.
- The delivery crew will only deliver. They will not remove doors, door frames or even windows. It is your responsibility to make sure there is a safe access passage for the appliance to be delivered.
- Please note we do not deliver to parts of the Scottish Highlands. Please check we can deliver to your postcode prior to bidding/purchase.
- Any questions or queries please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org