Experience 3D surround sound without the need for a roomful of speakers. The Q60T is a sound solution that is versatile and has the ability to simulate a cinematic experience including overhead sounds while ensuring dialogue remains clear and centred through Virtual DTS:X.
Feast your eyes on the Samsung Q60T Soundbar and add a QLED TV* to treat your ears to the best surround sound experience with Samsung Q Symphony. A system that has the ability to work in perfect harmony by simultaneously synchronising sound from both devices.
Samsung Audio Lab
Tested and tuned at the California Audio Lab, where our world-class audio engineers apply the advanced acoustic technologies and cutting-edge computer modeling to give you perfectly balanced, room-filling sound.
Samsung Acoustic Beam
Be immersed in a panoramic sound experience that’s second to none. Discover powerful and pure audio featuring Samsung’s unique Acoustic Beam technology which has holes that act as individual speakers to deliver precise directional sound.
- 3D surround sound
- Samsung Acoustic Beam
- Adaptive sound
Blemished Box ( See Pictures)
Scratches on Sub ( See Pictures)
Number of Channels
Number of Speaker
Subwoofer Type ( Active / Passive / Wireless, Bulit-in )
Wide Range Tweeter
Hole Array Technology
Wireless Rear Speaker Included
Wireless Rear Surround Speaker Ready (Compatible)
Compatible with SWA-8500S
Standard,Game Pro,Adaptive,Surround Sound Expansion,DTS Virtual:X
4K Video Pass
Bluetooth Multi Connection
USB Music Playback
Bluetooth Power On
Smart Things App (Changed from Samsung Connect App)
Net Dimension (Main Speaker) (WxHxD)
980.0 x 58.0 x 105.0 mm
Net Dimension (Wireless Module) (WxHxD)
Net Dimension (Rear Speaker) (WxHxD)
Net Dimension (Sub Woofer) (WxHxD)
205 x 353 x 303 mm
Main Unit Size (WxHxD)
1036.0 x 460.0 x 252.0 mm
Net Weight (Main Speaker)
Net Weight (Wireless Module)
Net Weight (Speaker)
Net Weight (Sub Woofer)
Stand-by Power Consumption (Main)
Stand-by Power Consumption (Rear)
Stand-by Power Consumption (Subwoofer)
Operating Power Consumption (Main)
Operating Power Consumption (Rear)
Operating Power Consumption (Subwoofer)
Visit us at:
73 St Helens Road
( Showroom Open to the public as below)
- Final Sales Price includes VAT.
- Our Preferred method of payment is Credit/Debit Card.
- All Customers are welcome to collect unless the item is ‘Online Only’. (If you pay via PayPal prior to collection, you must collect in person with valid photo ID).
- Its essential you provide a valid telephone number for delivery.
(We’ll ask you to include this on checkout)
Frequently Asked Questions
- All Goods paid for by credit card or debit card do not incur any additional charges, please feel free to contact our sales office to arrange preferred payment method.
- PayPal e-cheques can take up to 10 working days to clear, again if paying by this method we can only deliver to CONFIRMED PayPal address. If collecting this must also be done in person and must bring photo ID with you.
- All Goods paid for by PayPal are delivered to CONFIRMED PayPal address ONLY, please ensure you have a confirmed PayPal address if you intend paying by this method. If you want your item delivered to a different address, please contact us on the above number prior to payment.
- E-Manuals: Manufacturers often only include E-Manuals with this type of appliance, to reduce their carbon footprint and waste. All manuals are available on the
- manufacturers website, please refer to this before attempting to install your machine. As incorrect installation may void your warranty.
We recognise that you, the customers, are the most important part of our business, and your complete satisfaction is paramount to us. We listen and continually invest to ensure that you receive the highest level of service and that your shopping experience is a pleasurable one.
Delivery is Mainland UK only
- The vehicles used to deliver our items are 7.5 tonne lorries, please make sure this type of vehicle will fit down your access road.
- All Deliveries take between 3-10 working days from date of payment. Providing we have all details including phone number.
- The delivery company will contact you directly via call or text to arrange a delivery date and time slot.
We MUST HAVE YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR DELIVERIES, if you do not send it then your appliance will
- not be sent until you do.
- When delivery takes place you must un-pack and fully check the item prior to signing. If you do sign as OK and acceptable, then any damage notified afterwards cannot be claimed for.
- In the unlikely event that an item is damaged during transit please refuse delivery and the driver will bring the item back to our warehouse.
- All deliveries are made by a two-man team, they will try to bring the appliance into the room of your choice. This is subject to the size of the product (getting past obstructions / through doorways) and also in weight. If the team can not safely move the appliance to the desired room, then they will deliver it to the nearest point.
- The delivery team are not able to deliver appliances that they deem too heavy up or down steps.
- The delivery crew will make every effort to protect your appliance and home from damage. It is your responsibility to move any ornaments etc. Also if you are concerned about any damage to your floor it is your responsibility to put down a protective layer.
- The delivery crew will only deliver. They will not remove doors, door frames or even windows. It is your responsibility to make sure there is a safe access passage for the appliance to be delivered.
- Please note we do not deliver to parts of the Scottish Highlands. Please check we can deliver to your postcode prior to bidding/purchase.
- Any questions or queries please feel free to contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org